Important disposal information for batteries and lithium-ion batteries: Dear customer, you have bought a battery-powered product from us. Although the battery life is very long, at some point it has to be disposed of. Used batteries should not be put in the household garbage. Consumers are legally obliged to take batteries to an appropriate collection point. Old batteries and lithium-ion batteries contain valuable raw materials that can be recycled. The environment and we at coolmobility say thank you. You can also return the batteries and rechargeable batteries purchased from shop.coolmobility.de to us after use.
You are doing an important service for the environment with that!
The rubbish bin means: Batteries and accumulators must not be disposed of with household waste.
The symbols under the garbage cans stand for:
Pb: Battery contains lead
Cd: Battery contains cadmium
Hg: Battery contains mercury
In connection with the offer and/or sale of electrical and electronic equipment to private households via mail order, the following information is provided:
- Owners of old devices must collect them separately from unsorted municipal waste. You must separate old batteries and old accumulators that are not enclosed by the old device before handing it over to a collection point, unless old devices are separated in accordance with Section 14 Paragraph 5 Sentence 2 and 3 ElektroG in order to prepare them for reuse.
- As an end user, it is your own responsibility to ensure the deletion of personal data on the old devices to be disposed of.
- The symbol of the crossed-out wheelie bin means that electrical and electronic devices must be collected separately from unsorted municipal waste.
Electrical and electronic devices can be handed in for recycling at designated collection points (e.g. municipal collection points). You also have the option of returning old devices to the following return point created by us:
- When purchasing a new electrical or electronic device, end users can return to us free of charge an old device of the same type that essentially fulfills the same functions as the new device
- At the request of the end user, we are obliged to take back old devices that are no larger than 25 centimeters in any external dimension free of charge in the retail store or in the immediate vicinity; the return must not be linked to the purchase of an electrical and electronic device and is limited to five old devices per type of device.